Top 3 Reasons to Get Organized Today
- More time. How many hours a day do you spend looking for something you have misplaced or buried under a pile of “other items”? Having a designated beautiful home for EVERYTHING will stop this useless waste of time and allow you to do the things you LOVE like love your children, watch a movie, read a book, bake a cake or take a map, instead.
Americans waste 9 million hours per day searching for misplaced items.
– American Demographics Society
- More Money. How many times have you needed a to pay a late fee, lost a promotion or bought a new item just because you couldn’t find exactly what you needed when you needed it?
Unnecessary expenditures related to disorganization (last minute shopping at premium prices, buying duplicates of misplaced items, rush charges, late fees, finance charges, etc.) can cost as much as 15% to 20% of your annual budget. –Miller Organizing
- Less Stress. Who hasn’t stressed when they are ready to walk out the door and can’t find the bus pass, car keys or library book. Who had to scurry around trying to “hide the mess” before guests arrive?
Stress-related illness costs the nation $300 billion a year in medical costs and lost productivity.
– American Institute of Stress
Are you part of these statistics?
Do you want to change those statistics and get organized today?
Join us in our 30 Day Organizing Challenge and take back your time, money and even lower your stress.
We will break the journey of organizing your home into small, manageable pieces that we can tackle together.
It’s free, fun and can be started at ANY time so what are YOU waiting for?
Join us on our Organizing Journey today.
This post is linked up at a variety of link ups.
For an extensive list of the link ups we enjoy and link to click here.