Yesterday we found simple ways to organize our hair accessories here, and I am happy to say that many of these makeup and nail polish organization ideas can be upgraded or adapted to match those ideas and your décor. Who doesn’t like things that are pretty, simple and practical? I know I do!!!
Let’s get started!
- Add magnets to your makeup and attach them to a repurposed magnetic board. I love this design, photo and great tutorial from LauraThoughts.
- Use an ice cube tray to store eye shadows, lip glosses and more.
Photos can be found on Pinterest on our Makeup and Nail Polish Organization Board here.
- Purchase or repurpose one of these great mini drawer organizers that you can find at most retailers for $3.00 and up, add some pretty craft paper, labels or Washi tape to liven them up.
- Adapt a plastic basket to control your nail polishes and lipsticks. Photo, more great ideas and details can be found here at Musely.
- Add glass beads, beans or decorative rocks to a decorative jar or vase, to store brushes, eye pencils and more in it. Photo via Ashley Backhus.
- Add drawer dividers or repurposed boxes to your existing drawers. Mix and match until you have a tight fit that suits your needs.
- Use drawers, like these, that can be found at most organization website and stores. This fantastic combo can be found at Clever Container and can be used for both nail polish and makeup.
- Add a tiered spinner or build your own following any of the DIY’s on our Pinterest board here. You can find this photo and the complete tutorial at Tikkido.
- Use a clear plastic craft thread organizer, like this for organizing your nail polish, lip glosses and more. The handle makes it great for taking it to your mani/pedi parties.
- Re-purpose or build a spice rack. It can sit on the counter, shelf or be mounted to the wall or cabinet door. Find tons of inspiration for this on our Makeup and Nail Polish Organization Board here.
- Use small baskets mounted to the cabinet, wall or even set inside of a drawer.
There are hundred more ideas available through the links on our Makeup and Nail Polish Organization board found here, BUT I had to share this link for you die hard beauty product collectors. It is AWESOME!!!
If you are like most of us, and need to organize much more than your makeup and nail polish, sign up to join our 30 Day Organizing Challenge and receive daily emails to motivate and encourage you.
This post is linked up at a variety of linky parties.
Check out the extensive list here.