14 Fun, Simple Ways to Organize Your Kitchen Utensils Today
Everyone has kitchen utensils, probably oodles & oodles of kitchen utensils. Utensils you can’t live without, utensils you have never used, utensils you don’t know how to use and even utensils you don’t know where they came from. Yep, everyone has utensils.
At our house we have two drawers, a Pampered Chef Tool Caddy & Crock and even two small lidded containers on our lazy Susan with “utensils.” I LOVE my utensils and yes, you will notice than 80% of them are from Pampered Chef. I used to sell it and I find it very helpful in aiding me in cooking and prepping with my EDS. This is where I confess that I actually purged my collection of kitchen utensils less than a year ago, and I still have ALL of these left plus the two overflow containers on the lazy Susan. I even revisited the sorting method for this series and I still kept them ALL. I WANT them all. I USE them all. That means, I need to organize them all.
What about you ? How many do you have? Are they stored in a pretty, practical way that works for you?
If so, fantastic. If not, we have put together this great list as well as a Pinterest Board full of AWESOME photos, ideas and links.
Click the photos or blue words below to take you to the original sites, more great ideas and DIY tutorials. We tried to inspire you by sharing items you could find within your home or create in a day. For more in depth projects or items to purchase, be sure to follow our Kitchen Utensil Organization Board here.
1. Burlap Wrapped Coffee Cans from Craft Driver
2. PVC Organizer from Better Homes & Garden
3. I no longer have a “Country Kitchen” but it doesn’t stop me from LOVING this amazing kithen utensil organizer found at home storage solutions for some amazing kitchen utensil crock inspiration here.
4. Wire wall baskets from Lamps Plus
5. This overflowing Metal Bread Box from Folded Gingham just screams “homemade with love” to me.
6. Top off any adorable western theme with those “You Just Can’t Part With Them” Cowboy Boots like JeansBoots did here.
7. If you prefer a more clean, crisp look these metal wall organizers from Ikea Hackers might be just what you need.
8. These seasoned urns from FleaingFrance add a nice elegant garden touch.
9. I find these Antique Tea Pitchers from Coco Rose Diaries to be absolutely precious.
10. This is one of the AMAZING ideas shared at Nancy’s Daily Dish. Be sure to head over and check out the rest. You will be glad you did.
11. This photo from Savvy Southern Style speaks for itself.
13. Command Hooks From House Beautiful.
14. A tool turnabout from Pampered Chef or another kitchen supply service. I absolutely LOVE mine.
If you aren’t inspired with a bit of creativity after seeing this list I am not sure what to say, but keep lookin’ you will think of something because the options are LIMITLESS. I am sure YOU have a number of items YOU can use in YOUR home to organize and beautify your kitchen utensils, starting now. You just have to take that step. Get up, grab an organizer and start organizing.
If you were inspired, please give us some LOVE and share this post on social media.
For a peek at my house, how at I organize my kitchen utensils plus tips on ways to sort and organize yours join our 30 Day Organizing Challenge and private Facebook organizing/decluttering group where we share 30 Days worth of emails encouraging you to Organize every part of your home, today. Join ANY time. It is ABSOLUTELY free and includes printables, checklists, tips and ideas to get YOU started.
Thanks for stopping by. We hope we could inspire you, for more posts in this series check out the following: